Architectural Technician - Solihull - £30 - £45k per year - Permanent
A modern Architectural practice based in the West Midlands are seeking a Architectural Technician / Technologist to join them on a permanent basis to help deliver exceptional service to the national, predominantly residential clients across the Midlands and the UK. From their smart, modern office they offer a number of services such as Architecture, Urban Design, Visualisation, Feasibility Studies and private home improvements.
They work on behalf of private developers on sites delivering, one off multimillion pound homes, through to large house builders delivering up to 300 units per year. The Architectural Technician must have proven experience and ability to understand their clients needs, no matter how big or how small. This can do attitude is what is separates them from their competition and is helping them to build on their solid reputation.
This critical position is imperative to help with their growth and the incumbent will join a fun, energetic team that enjoy collaborating and working together to think of innovative designs and problem solve to ensure they deliver the best possible outcomes at all times.
Architectural Technician / Technologist.
- Experience of REVIT
- Architecture Degree - Part 2 or equivalent
- Able to work independently and deliver on time
- Liaise with clients and external clients
- Understand building regulations and construction processes
- Responsibility for site evaluation, architectural design
- Responsible for producing technical design solutions within cost plan or approved appraisal budget
- Site evaluations and appraisals
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The company are giving the Architectural Technician / Technologist the opportunity to develop their career with the opportunity to work closely with the Managing Director and manage a team in the future, if they wished. With a very healthy pipeline of clients they are going from strength to strength and need motivated, driven performers to join them. They have a very welcoming work environment and relaxed dress code. With regular team drinks and social events they are making this a very sought after place to work.
Salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience.