£32,000-£35,000 plus vehicle & benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role covering Manchester.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and AHUs
- General building services duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance background
- Electrical qualifications are highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Manchester
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.