Air Conditioning Engineer
£34,000 - £35,000 + Vehicle + Benefits Package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role covering a portfolio of sites across Birmingham.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Electrical and Air Conditioning equipment including Lighting, Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and AHUs
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to AC Engineers with FGas Category 1 City and Guilds 2079
- Multi-skilled qualifications would be beneficial
- At least 5 years’ experience in facilities maintenance
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live in Birmingham/Solihull
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.