Air Conditioning Engineer
£29,000 - £32,000 +Vehicle +33 days hol +5% pension +healthcare
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management provider
- This role is based on a flagship corporate banking contract
Your new role
- You will predominantly be based at a high-profile corporate headquarters in East Cheshire, however you will also be responsible for covering other similar sites within the North West
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong commercial maintenance background
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Cheshire
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle via this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Air Conditioning / Engineer / AC / Refrigeration / HVAC / Facilities Management / FM / Cheshire / North West