Hampshire, Sussex & Wiltshire
£70,000 - £80,000 + Car & Package
Your new company:
This client is a specialist SME that delivers professional cleaning and soft FM services across Southern England. Privately owned and with a 5-year plan to grow and develop the business they have an ambitious growth target.
Your new role:
We are recruiting for a professional and client facing Account Director to lead and drive the performance of a cluster of accounts across the South Coast. You will be responsible for a number of key areas.
- Managing a large P&L and budget
- Leading a high-volume work force and managing specialist supply chain partners
- Developing relationships with customers
- Identifying commercial opportunities and areas for contract growth
- Driving a collaborative workforce and developing staff engagement initiatives
- Leading on upskilling projects and developing efficient target operating models
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for an innovative, collaborative and service driven individual. You must be commercially astute and client facing, be able to manage and lead a large work force and develop senior level relationships. A background in education or public sector contracts would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, entrepreneurial and professional services business. They can offer a fast paced and agile working environment and fantastic career opportunities.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.