I am currently looking to recruit for an Accountant for a Public Sector client, working from their office in Sheffield. The role will require some travelling into London for business meetings a couple of times a month, which will of course be covered in expenses. Please find below a brief overview of the role.
Day to day duties
- Handling ‘Business as usual’ accounts
- Client invoicing
- Forecast & Budget upload
- Carry out month end processes
- Liaising with various members of the finance team
- Dealing with various reports
What the client seeks
- Ideally part qualified ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Excel experienced up to pivot tables standard
- Lives local to Sheffield
- Immediately available to commence work
If you are interested, please send an up to date copy of your CV to the advert to be considered for this role – the client is looking to arrange interviews for next week (week commencing 8th September).