Key Account Resourcer
Sector: Recruitment – Facilities Management
Salary: £18k - £22k plus bonus and package – dependent on experience
Boden Resource are the UK’s leading specialist Recruiter to the Facilities Management industry. Since we were formed in 2012 we have significantly grown our company to our current position as the Recruiter of choice in our sector.
However, we’re not resting on our laurels. We continue to develop and grow so we can provide our people with the environment to develop and progress in the Recruitment industry.
Further to Boden Resource securing 2 exciting new volume recruitment contracts, we are looking to add an Key Account Resourcer to our team. Our Key Account Resourcer will be responsible for the delivery of 2 key accounts incorporating Permanent and Temporary Recruitment in both the private and public sector. The roles cover Technical, Management, Admin, blue collar, and professional services
As Key Account Resourcer, you will be based at our Birmingham HQ, working closely with our busy teams of Recruiters, who all specialise in (and love) the Facilities Management industry. There is no cold calling or new business sales required however you will organically grow the accounts through delivery rather than sales.
What would you be doing?
- First point of contact with client stakeholders for new and existing business
- Resourcing candidates through our CRM, job boards, Advertising, LinkedIn and Referrals
- Submitting quality candidates within agreed SLA’s
- Coordinating internal Boden Perm and Temp teams to produce quality candidates
- Building relationships with clients by phone and face to face to develop account
- Ensuring Compliance standards are met
- Producing MI for Boden and client SMT
- Negotiating rates with candidates
This is an exciting and high profile role within Boden Resource as you would be our first Account Resourcer. Therefore we are looking for an ambitious, hard working, engaging, commercially astute individual with experience in successfully Resourcing candidates, either agency or in-house, on a volume basis.
Some travel to client sites will be required so driving license and car are must have.
There will be a bonus scheme attached to this role and you will be eligible for our full benefits package which includes 24 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year, pension, Perkbox, quarterly and annual incentives and free parking.