Account Manager – Hard FM
£60,000 - 65,000 + car + package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FM professional to join a leading Facilities Management Service Provider as the Account Manager for a large Hard Services contract with a blue-chip software company. The role will be predominantly based from a large site in the Reading area.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the over all delivery of Hard services across a large headquarters. Services include Planned and reactive Mechanical and Electrical Services, Fabric maintenance and small/additional project works.
The individual needs to be able to demonstrate where they have implemented new methods and processes or come up with innovative ideas on previous contracts
- Account Manager for a Leading FM Service Provider on a key Hard FM contract
- Responsible for services across a large, fast paced environment
- Site based role in the reading area with occasional travel to Scotland and Midlands.
- Management of onsite Engineering team of 6 + Supervisor and Technical Services Lead.
- Also, responsible for working with Small works/development team to increase additional opportunities across the contract
- Management of a £multimillion P&L
- Build and manage relationship with the client
- Implementing new/improved methods, looking at continuous improvement
- Leading FM Service provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Management role
- Strong Facilities management Background
- Technical/Hard FM background essential, mechanical or electrical qualifications
- Managed FM services within a Corporate environment
- Previous experience in managing a large site-based team
- Previously held responsibility for a £multimillion P&L
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to build good open and honest relationships with key stakeholders
- Commercially and financially strong
- Demonstrate strong leadership and experience of managing managers
- Thorough understanding of building services compliance requirements
- Good technical report writing skills
- Lives in or around the Reading area, or able to commute daily to the area
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.