We are recruiting for a high-level Account Manager for a Global FM services provider within a corporate environment. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record managing Hard and Soft service accounts as well as being commercially strong.
- Be the main point of contact for the services, infrastructure and project delivery across the site.
- Drive business growth
- Establish and develop key relationships with senior customer stakeholders and the service providers to enable successful delivery of cost savings and service level agreements
- Represent the site at local contract governance forum’s
- Develop and deliver a robust site strategic development plan in all areas of responsibility
- Acts as single point of contact and develops positive relationships with the client for all facilities management services issues in their area of responsibility
- Ensure that in-house training and staff development is effectively carried out
- People management — line management of staff and through mentoring, developing, coaching and appraising
- Supervise the recruitment process of staff to ensure the optimum candidates are available and succession planning is considered.
- Ensure undisrupted delivery of all facility operations to the business through internal and contract resources.
- Expert in delivering soft and technical services across multi-sites.
- Background in building and developing client relationship.
- At least 3 years Account Management experience
- P&L responsibility on a high-profile contract, quality led contract
- General knowledge of technical services and soft services, including catering
- Familiar with operational excellence techniques/philosophy
- Qualified engineer or equivalent qualifications (Desired)
- IOSH managing safely (Desired)
- BIFM or CIBSE (Desired)