Boden Resource are currently recruiting a Account Manager covering the south west of London as well as Berkshire. The role will be managing the delivering catering services within the education sector for one of the UK’s largest FM providers.
- As the nominated holder of the contract you will prepare, review and update the “Health and Safety Plan” as required.
- Instil a culture of compliance through the development and organisation of your people to ensure successful completion of all health and safety initiatives.
- Set and maintain the highest standards of Health and Safety and Food Safety in compliance with company policy and ensure close out of actions required from the Health and Safety Plan.
- Ensure that all menus are compliant with the Food Policy including but not limited to cultural, religious, ethnic, allergies and special diets.
- Deal with any contractual issues promptly and proactively, escalating as required.
- Own your own personal development plan to demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement.
- Focusing on the needs of your students and customer, manage the performance, coach and develop your team to maximise their potential.
- Lead and motivate your team to provide a customer focussed service.
- Set high standards in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Deliver all financial KPI’s.
- Analyse, review and explain financial controls systems including payroll / Flash / Weekly Operating Report (WOR) / Daily Hours Reporting / Purchasing, Budgeting, Forecasting / Budget Achievement Plan.
- Draw up strong business cases for investment purposes.
- Identify and develop more effective ways of working to meet the needs of the business.
- A full driving licence.
- Level 3 Health and Safety certificate or equivalent.
- Train the trainer certificate.
- Willingness to complete mandatory company training and development initiatives as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Operations Manager in food and hospitality industry, school catering would be desired but is not essential.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of multi-site management.
- Advanced understanding of school catering.
- Excellent experience of successful Profit and Loss management.
If you are interested in this Vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of our team will be in contact. If you have any questions in regard to this vacancy you can contact Matt Brown via email or you can call our central team.
Contact details provided below;