£60K - £65K + Car Package
Job Type: Full-time
Boden Resource are recruiting an Account Manager for one of the leading FM Service providers. The ideal candidate will be experienced Account Manager or Contract Manager that shows great experience and leadership on Hard Service Contracts with a strong P&L background.
This role will be based on a large Healthcare site based in West Yorkshire and you will be responsible for all hard services on site, P&L Management and you will need to show a good technical background as you will manage all M&E on site. This will be a static site where you will manage a team of engineers and taking complete control of the contract performance.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of running Hard FM Contracts.
- Experience of working in a Healthcare/ Critical environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of managing customers & contracts.
- The ideal Candidate MUST be Hard Services Biased.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of P&L.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Health & Safety.
- Experience of demobilisation and contract transition whilst maintaining service delivery.
- Delivery of change & transition management programs.
- Must have an attention to detail and the ability to formulate robust action plans.
- Experience of delivering within demanding fast paced environments.
- Strong team management skills.
- Account Manager experience is desired but not essential. Although candidates must have knowledge of all the above and show a full understanding of hard services and P&L management.
If you would be interested in this Vacancy, please apply with your most up to date CV and I will be in contact. If you have any further questions on this role feel free to call our central team on 0121 702 1464.