ACCOUNT MANAGER / IRELAND (NATIONAL) / €65,000 – 75,000
Boden Resource are working with a leading FM service provider to recruit an Account Manager to work nationally across Ireland. The successful Account Manager will be an exceptional relationship builder who has experience managing both hard and soft services, with a strong background in managing changes across an FM contract.
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of services to the Client in line with a consistent approach across other regions.
- Providing strategic leadership to the contract to deliver significant business growth within the cluster.
- Acting as point of escalation and issue resolution for all issues within the cluster.
- Developing long term working relationships with key client stakeholders to maintain existing business and identify new business opportunities.
- Providing thought leadership on all IFM service delivery and act as an SME for service delivery of a total IFM offer.
- Responsible for delivery of business targets and maximising the profitability of the contract and deliver the required results.
- Liaison and co-ordination with in-country and regional management and operational teams.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality.
- Support the Sub Regional lead in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs.
- Ensuring a safe, compliant environment for teams and customers by ensuring processes are followed and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Proven experience in managing large multi-site, multi -disciplined teams across a country.
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts in excess of €10m
- Experience of Hard and Soft FM contracts
- Adept at developing commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand client and contractual needs.
- Able to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and facilitating skills.
- Facilities, engineering, technical or business qualifications are not essential but preferred.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, critical, or blue chip environment is highly desirable.
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.