London, Stratford E20
£55K - £60K + Car Package
Boden Resource are recruiting a Account Manager for a global FM services provider to work on a mixed environment contacting large unique, bespoke portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing and maintaining client relationships on a large corporate TFM contract.
- Reporting directly into the Regional Director.
- The role will be responsible for the management of a large commercial facilities management contract in London, consisting of full TFM services
- This role will include a small cluster of sites that you and your team will be responsible for.
- Lead, direct and motivate facilities management staff.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Celebrate success and drive continuous improvement with the teams within the service area, developing staff and ensuring all have been provided with the mandatory and best practice training required to enable them to have the capability to carry out their roles
- TFM Contract managing Engineering, Cleaning and Security.
- Lead the FM operations of the buildings
- Continuous service development and improvement
- Global FM services provider
- Excellent Customer/Relationship skills with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Experience in managing large multi-skilled teams.
- Good financial acumen with a proven knowledge of budgetary control and profit and loss accounts.
- Sound understanding and experience of risk assessment / management
- To ensure the contracts statutory compliance requirements are fully met.
- Fosters an environment of continuous learning, growth, innovation and calculated risks attracting high calibre people.
- Capable of sound decision making while working under pressure
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.