£50K - £60K + Company Benefits + Company Car
Boden Resource are recruiting a Account Manager for a global FM services provider to work across a large healthcare Trust across central London.
The ideal candidate will be proven within healthcare and soft services, Will have experience in managing large teams and building and maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of site financial results to the Operations / Divisional Director; tracking results with an astute approach seeking always to achieve control, minimise wastage and drive continuous improvement
- Responsible for ensuring that high levels of work and hygiene standards are adopted throughout the Sites, maintaining hygiene rules and regulations and standards of dress and behaviour of staff
- Manage soft services across the site and ensure all cleaning and catering services are delivered to the highest standard.
- Ensure that all communications from the Trust, Client Teams, and the Company are cascaded as appropriate
- Ensure that a full understanding of the requirements of the Account is established during Induction or during the handover briefing and at regular intervals taking account of ongoing change
- Establish a “Safety First” culture
- Establish clear instructions for capturing essential information to facilitate continuous improvement (appraisals, job chats, meeting minutes, action plans, business plans etc)
- Ensure compliance with HASAW, Food Safety Acts and COSHH regulations throughout the Site seeking to create high awareness of H&S at work at all times
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the strategic issues and opportunities and be able to translate this into service standard excellence
- Global FM services provider
- Can demonstrate roles where has led and developed teams from diverse backgrounds and skills sets
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an operational management role with financial and commercial accountability, preferably in a Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and or a Multi-Functional Healthcare site
- Requires specialist knowledge across the services provided and high degree of initiative and creativity
- Can demonstrate that has an eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence, hold a position in a debate and work under pressure
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.