£55K - £60K + Company Benefits
Boden Resource are recruiting an Account Manager for a large FM services provider, managing Hard FM delivery to a multi-site portfolio across Bristol and the South West Area. The ideal candidate will hold relevant experience managing a Hard services contract within a demanding environment and have good experience in working on difficult, complex FM contracts.
The Account Manager will also have business improvement experience and be able to demonstrate examples of implementing new ideas and methods to improve service delivery and customer experience.
We are seeking a driven, proactive leader, capable of delivering planned and reactive maintenance services within a challenging environment whilst taking a strategic view of the contract and implementing change where required.
- Responsible for managing the P&L across the contract
- Managing budgets, additional work, cost savings
- You will be responsible for suppling a compliant service and meeting all contractual requirements
- Working with contract-based teams to improve service delivery across the portfolio
- Identifying areas for improvement and acting on this
- Implementing new ideas and methods in order to obtain a high level of service delivery
- Ensuring there are no workflow back logs, working with teams to rectify and late work or issues
- Ensuring compliance is maintained across the contract
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the customer
- Working closely with the customer to improve or rectify any current issues within this complex contract
- Act as the main point of contact for both your team and the client in relation to any issues or escalations across all sites
- Identify any additional work opportunities
- Min 5 years’ experience delivering an FM Account
- Experience in the delivery of hard FM services
- Strong Commercial and Financial acumen
- Previously managed a P&L account
- Able to build strong working relationships with various stakeholders
- Able to analyse contracts and understand the complex set up of certain aspects of an FM contract
- Experience in working on/turning around underperforming contracts is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of implementing new methods and ideas
- A background in business improvement is desirable
- Previous experience of managing a team essential
- Contractor Management – negotiating new and existing contracts
- Based within a reasonable commute to Bristol
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IOSH Essential
- NEBOSH desirable
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.
Keywords: Account Manager/ Contract Manager/ Operations Manager/ Senior Operations Manager/ Facilities Manager/ Hard Services Manager