£75,000 + Car + Package
Your new company
Our customer is a leading service provider operating across the UK and Ireland. The operate in both the public and private sector and deliver both hard and soft services. They are fast paced with a huge focus on innovation and customer engagement.
Your new role
- Account Director managing a Leisure contract with 150 sites across the UK
- Managing the commerciality of the contract with a P&L of 8 million
- Managing both Hard and soft services with Mobile engineers
- You will be managing a team of Account, Contract, Asset and Compliance Managers along with various admin and contract support staff
- Driving performance across the contract and inspiring the current team to deliver high standards by going above and beyond
- You will be overseeing the over H&S and compliance
- You will be responsible for the relationship with the client and mist liaise with them on a regular basis to ensure that all standards are being adhered too.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience within a similar environment and use to a rapid & reactive contract. You will have a strong M&E background and able to lead from the front attitude to ensure the service providers values are met.
You will be a strong and confident communicator with the ability to engage at all levels.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to further your career and join a large service provider
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.