£75,000 + Car + Package
Your new company
Our customer is a leading facilities and property management company who operate in both the private and public sector. They pride themselves on excellent standards and aim to be at the heart of Innovation and workplace connectivity.
They are looking for an Account Director for a Hard & Soft services contract in the Swindon area.
Your new role
- Account Director for a Hard and soft services contract that includes M&E, Cleaning, Pest and some Landscaping on a Logistics contract
- The contract has multiple sites - 75+ across the UK
- Overseeing the Compliance and Health and safety ensuring that all standards are adhered too
- You shall be managing the KPIs and SLA’s on the contract
- Acting as the ‘Go to’ for all escalations
- Liaising and working closely with the client through regular meetings
- You will be responsible or the commercials on the contract
- Adopting new technologies and working with the client on new ideas and innovation
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate shall have hard service qualifications and a hard services background ideally with a service provider.
Previous experience managing multiple sites is a huge advantage and managing both hard and soft services and managed contracts that have a mobile workforce.
Confident in reporting at a senior level with strong communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service provider who deliver excellent customer service and exposure. A great package and opportunity to further your career within a large division of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.