£80,000 - £85,000 + Package
Your new company
A leading service provider delivering across multiple sectors. This service provider has a huge focus on customer experience and is at the cutting edge of technology. They strive to deliver world class standards and service to their customers. The deliver hard and soft services across prestigious contracts and sites.
Your new role
- Account Director over seeing a portfolio of commercial contracts
- Managing the operations team ensuring a collaborative approach and ensure the service providers core values are adhered too
- You shall be responsible for the delivery across the contract ensuring all KPIs and SLAs are in line with the customers’ expectations
- Directly responsible for the appointment of staff such as Contract Managers
- You be responsible for identifying key opportunities for growth and expansion and implementing change where needed and developing the portfolio of contracts within the division
- Managing the P&L of around 6 million and all the commercials on the contract
- Liaising with the customers and key stake holders
- Managing the projects across the sites and working with the central projects team
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate shall have previous experience within a similar role as an Account Director and will have had experience on a commercial contract managing a P&L.
Will possess strong client relationship skills and the ability to present at a board room level. They will have a strong grasp on the commercials.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and forward thinking and able to adapt working within a fast-paced environment and engage with new technologies and ideas.
The candidate will have experience with Mobile engineering and multiple contracts within a portfolio.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leading FM business. You will have the opportunity to grow your contract further through the client relationship and progress within the wider business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 7021464