Account Director - Northampton -£80,000-90,000 + Package
Your new company
A leading service provider delivering across multiple sectors. This service provider has a huge focus on customer experience and is at the cutting edge of technology. They strive to deliver world class standards and service to their customers. The deliver hard and soft services on across prestigious contracts and sites.
Your new role
- Account Director overseeing a prestigious manufacturing contract
- Responsible for 7 manufacturing sites covering both hard and soft services
- You shall be responsible for the delivery across the contract ensuring all KPIs and SLAs are in line with the customers’ expectations
- You shall be responsible for identifying key opportunities for growth and expansion and implementing change where needed
- Managing the P&L of around 5 million and all the commercial elements
- Liaising with the customers and key stake holders
- Managing the projects across the sites and working with the central projects team
- Managing the service delivery team through direct reports of 10
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate shall have previous experience within a similar role as an Account Director and will have had experience on a Manufacturing contract managing a P&L.
Will possess strong client relationship skills and the ability to present at a board room level. They will have a strong grasp on the commercials.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and forward thinking and able to adapt working within a fast-paced environment and engage with new technologies and ideas.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leading FM business. You will have the opportunity to grow your contract further through the client relationship and progress within the wider business.