Your new company
Our client is a well known UK based FM, engineering and projects services business, operating in public & private sector for over 50 years they have established themselves as a major player in the UK services industry. They operate across public & private sector and the recent 5 years has seen their FM business go from strength to strength.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the delivery of FM services across a large and complex estate in the North East, responsibilities below.
- Managing and leading a large service team
- Responsible for a large P&L and ensuring contractual compliance
- Driving a best in class service
- Managing and balancing complex stakeholder relationships
- Identifying area for service delivery improvements
- Ensuring compliance and a safe working environment
- Developing scope of contract to improve commercial margin
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced Account Lead, you must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the ability to bring teams together. A good commercial background is important and the ability to develop good customer relationships is paramount. Knowledge of health or PFI would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to make a real positive impact on an important account, they can offer a competitive package and benefits and a rewarding work environment.